Benefits of Attic Insulation
- Warmer and more comfortable home
- Save money by reducing your energy bills
- Improve the BER rating and the value of your home
- No more danger of burst pipes in your attic as we insulate them as well
- Contributing to reducing your homes carbon footprint
Total cost starts from
*€1750 incl. VAT
including all water tanks and pipework + 6 roof tile vents (for attic ventilation)
*price based on standard 3 bedroom Semi-detached house - 40m2 attic 200mm top-up
There are two options when insulating attics
300mm (12") - The ceiling level insulation between and over the joists. This is the required option for both living/non-living area within the attic, this will stop heat escaping through your ceiling and is one of the first things done before installing flooring within your attic.
The insulation between the rafters. This would be suitable if you intend to use the attic as a living space which will keep these new living quarters nice and warm.